Fashion Time   +  runway review

Rochambeau Fall 2011
Rochambeau showed last among the presentations and fashion shows I went to in New York, and it was a fitting end to my grueling fashion week. It was nice to see clothes I would wear myself: unique pieces cut in relaxed silhouettes, this time rendered in fresh, new fabrics.the Rochambeau Fall 2011 lineupmodels nearly fully exhausted from the heat of the lights and from the fast-fest that is Fashion Week
For Fall 2011, they continued their use of volume and asymmetry that caught my eye at their showing of their Spring 2011 collection at the Capsule trade show last year, but made cozier and done in more saturated colors for Fall.my favorite piece out of the collection: an asymmetrical scarf-jacket in an interesting layered yellow and black woolthe fabric up closea blazer in the same fabric, but done in reda pair of roomy harem pants that I could layer long john upon heattech long john under without anyone noticinga striking big red jacket
Rochambeau's official site