Fashion Time   +  photo diary

biarritz photo diary
Last month in Biarritz for a week of beach lazing and fellow tourist dodging with my love. Creepiest and most amazing moment being finding an old jail cell (couldn't find a place for it, likely due to said creepiness, so here) embedded into the cliffside while running around the vicinity of the city's famous lighthouse. I mean I can't believe we weren't eaten by the zombie remains of a bitterly exiled Bonapartist. Got lucky I guess. That last photo is the view looking out from the cell, where it also happened to be cold enough to wear the shearling jacket that I bought shopping along Brick Lane the week prior. I know these long posts are bound to crash a cruel number of iPhone Safari pages as well as make it hard to get to the details so feel free to ask me stuff or yell at me I guess here.