Fashion Time   +  urban decay

NAKED
Mood [Rejuvenated]
Currently Playing [None]
Bershka leather jacket, Giant Tiger sweater, from China top (as seen here), H&M skirt (from last year), AA leggings & clutch (large size in stone), vintage cowboy boots, Forever 21 watch

I wore this outfit yesterday to a shopping date to Yorkdale with my friend and blogger Jess. We never ended up buying anything from Topshop, but we both picked up the Urban Decay Naked Palette! YES, after waiting and wanting it for more than a year, I finally saw it at Shoppers Drug Mart and finally decided to purchase it. I will try to put together a tutorial featuring this palette sometime in the near future, just for you Jess ;) Check it out (photo taken with my Captivate, so please excuse the quality):
Also, I lightened my hair around two weeks ago. I actually bleached my hair and then coloured it again with an ash blonde colour. It's actually more copper now than before so I may go even lighter next time. I really want to go as blonde as Tsubasa's hair, but I'm still a little hesitant. Not sure if I can pull it off, what do you think?