Fashion Time   +  outfits

IF YOU CAN'T DO WHAT YOU WANT, DO WHAT YOU CAN
Mood [Cheerful]
Currently Playing [Nick Carter - Love Can't Wait]
Two-tone trench coat from Winners, from Hong Kong sweater & skirt, Rockport boots, American Apparel clutch (large size in Stone), H&M hat, Ebay glasses

Just before I walked out of Winners last month, I spotted this jacket on a mannequin and I had to purchase it right away. I've been looking for a two-tone trench coat for the longest time (I blame Burberry Prorsum) and I was beyond thrilled to have spotted this. Of course, I can't take out $3,000 to buy the real thing, so this will have to suffice for now. It was the last one in my size too! I often take that as a sign from the gods that I should purchase whatever the item is. It's no wonder my wallet is always empty.