Fashion Time   +  tokyo

morning in hibiya park
(Prada coat and suede platform sandals)

I spent a few days at this Imperial Palace-adjacent Park over the summer shooting the Lumine campaign with Colin and being assaulted by mosquitoes (I literally sprinted back to the trailer after the last outfit was shot) but it was quite a different experience going back last week with Bryan for an early morning stroll after breakfast at the Peninsula. We had the entire place to ourselves to freeze in aside from scattered maintenance staff members and there wasn't a single life threatening insect in sight. I wore the beautiful Prada coat from the night before..I love that it's so simple with that innocent drop waist tie but the teal collar is so over the top glamorous. Nothing I'd rather wear to space out at a giant pond, or at least pretend to.