Fashion Time   +  review

Misikko / HANA TITANIUM FLAT IRON
Fashion Model, Hana Flat Iron, Style inspiration, Fashion photography, Long hairFashion Model, Hana Flat Iron, Style inspiration, Fashion photography, Long hair

HANA TITANIUM FLAT IRON

When this beautifully packaged parcel from Misikko arrived at my doorstep, it felt like Christmas (or my Birthday!) Isn't it fun to receive presents? My sisters were already fighting over who would get the try this Hana Salon flat iron first. Of course, being the older of us 3, I won. ;)

Mind you, my hair is basically straight, but it's also very heavy, thick and prone to humidity's frizzing it out of control. No more! Now with this state of the art flat-iron, I no longer have to battle the storm. I can attest this is one of the best flat irons I have ever tried. My sisters also tried it out and could not stop raving. Something tells me I'll have to hide it.. ;)

I'm a new fan, one that will definitely stay loyal.♥ Follow Me On Bloglovin'