Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

at the cannes film festival with l'oreal

Being a guest of L'oreal in Cannes has now topped my surreal experience list. Practically from the moment I landed in Nice and started reviewing my French with my driver, I've been surrounded by a level of glamour that I'm still trying to comprehend, as well as being lucky enough to get the chance to one-on-one with their crème de la crème team of beauty professionals. The day I landed I had lunch with brand ambassadors Milla Jovovich and Julianna Margulies, conducted my first interview ever with Natasha Poly, and then it was time for the amFAR Gala, which was without a doubt the most beautiful event I have ever/will ever attend. Yesterday was a full-on beauty workshop experience with L'oreal having John Nollet experiment with my hair, getting my nails rhinestoned by Tom Bachik, talking skin with Joëlle Ciocco, and chatting with industry veterans Billy B and Christophe Robin before heading to the premiere of Cosmopolis at the Palais des Festivals. Such a whirlwind couple of days and I have so much more to share with you in photos! Thank you to everyone I've met from L'oreal that has made this such a magical experience and Emily for being my fellow South of France first-timer. One more night in France now so I'm going to make the most of it!