Fashion Time   +  prada

IT'S ALL PLANNED
Mood [Okay]
Currently Playing [鄭秀文 - 不要驚動愛情]
Forever 21 top (similar here & here), from Hong Kong black tutu (Dress version here), Toms shoes (similar here & here), Prada purse (similar here)

This past weekend was the Victoria Day long weekend here in Toronto. It's finally beginning to feel like summer. The birds are singing, the sun is setting later and the ice-cream trucks are everywhere. Plus, with a high of 28 this past Sunday, I can say with confident that Summer is upon us. Unfortunately, I won't be going anywhere or doing anything special this summer. I'll mainly be job hunting in hopes of securing a teaching job in September! Other than that I'll just be helping out in a children's day camp and working in an office. //boring// I hope your summer is more adventurous than mine! Let me know what you are doing...