Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

MEDIEVAL TIMES
Mood [Hungry]
Currently Playing [None]
Be swept away to an age of bravery and honor and witness epic battles of steel and steed. From ringside seats, discover a feast of the eyes and appetite with all the splendor and romance of 11th Century Spain. As you thrill to a rousing, two-hour live jousting tournament, marvel at awe-inspiring horsemanship and falconry, Medieval Times serves a four-course meal fit for royalty. - Medieval Times. For the short two hours, I once again believed in knights, princesses, castles and magic. I drank out of a metal bowl, screamed til my heart's content (YELLOW KNIGHT!), dug my fingers into a piece of chicken, watched epic sword fights and received a flower from a knight. For the first time in a really long time, I felt like a child all over again :)