Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

Roman Luxe x Revolve Party
Last night I celebrated the launch of Roman Luxe which was hosted by Revolve Clothing at the Chateau Marmont penthouse. I had such an incredible time with all my friends and family! Here are some photos that captured the ambiance of the night...Wearing the Josephine dress designed by Shareen, YSL envelop clutch, Karla Deras for Roman Luxe drop chain earrings and faux python ring.My collection was displayed on trees throughout the penthouse...Kanon Vodka made two signature cocktails for the night- Luxe Lemonade and Karla's Krush.Documentation of the night via Instagram. Posing with the exquisite Rachel, Jules, and Olivia, Jimmy Choos and my Roman Luxe ring, the jewelry bar, and a back shot of my dress.Romantic setting near the fireplace and rooftop view overlooking the city (photos courtesy of Olivia),  Adrian and I looking very jubilant, and a quick snapshot of me and Christine towards the end of the night. Hope you enjoyed the post! Xx