Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

Easy Makeup
 My go-to makeup look is super easy. I smudge olive eyeliner with a Q-tip right into the lash line and use the rest to add a little "smoke" under my eye. Then I dot the inner corners of my eyes and underneath my eyebrows with Burberry's Fresh Glow. I'll also dab a little bit onto my cheekbones too. Most of the time I use my fingers to apply makeup- I just think it makes it look more natural when you don't use brushes. My favorite mascara right now is Sumptuous by Estée Lauder because it gives me really fluffy eyelashes. I prefer to look dewy rather than matte so when I'm done with all my makeup I spritz some of Mario Badescu's rosewater onto my face. As for my hair, I always let it air dry and add a couple drops of Shu Uemura Essence Absolue oil. Burberry Fresh Glow, Shu Uemura eyelash curler, Nars blush in Zen, Estée Lauder pure color pencil in blackened olive, and Estée Lauder Sumptuous mascara in brown. Also wearing a pair of Karla Deras for Roman Luxe earrings.