Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

FIGHTING EVIL BY THE MOONLIGHT: NEW SAILOR MOON ANIME TO DEBUT IN 2013
Mood [EXCITED!]
Currently Playing [Sailor Moon OST - Carry On]

Okay so this post doesn't really have anything to do with fashion or beauty....but two words: SAILOR MOON! I'm always so behind!! But I guess it's better late than never! But anyways, this year, 2012, marks the 20th anniversary of the release of “Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon”. Can you BELIEVE it's already been 20 years since it's first release! It had come a long way from there; the series would eventually explode across the globe, resulting in five major story arcs, stage musicals, live action series (which was so CHEESED BUT SO GOOD!), and countless pieces of iconic merchandise! I still have all my Sailor Moon trading cards, Moon lockets and wands! Everything is still stored in a HUGE box in my basement.

Anyways, so being a DIE HARD FAN...I'm INSANELY EXCITED about the reboot of the series next year! It's been announced that a new Sailor Moon anime is currently in the works and is set for release in summer of 2013 with idol group Momoiro Clover Z singing the theme song. Feel free to click here for more information about the new series! It's time to bring out all my plastic Moon scepters again! :)

I'm going to end this post with two of my favourite songs from Sailor Moon, both English dubs:

credit: tokyohive.com