Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

Weekend Concert Wear
I have a full schedule this Saturday from attending one of my dearest friends Chriselle's wedding, to co-hosting the 7 For All Mankind event with the lovely Karla, then off to my client and friend Danielle's birthday party, ending the night at my neighbor Wax's Concert. Since all these different events require me to wear different outfits and by the time I'm at the concert I'll lose day light, I thought I'd share what I am planning to wear to the show.
 I can't remember the last time I actually wore pants, or jeans for that matter to a concert but I couldn't resist wearing these jeans from 7 For All Mankind. I love the metallic material and how unique they are. Definitely appropriate for a night out!

Nirvana Tank
7 For All Mankind Liquid Metallic Rose Metal Jeans
Isabel Marant Heels