Fashion Time   +  outfits

2 ESSENTIALS
Mood [Okay]
Currently Playing [None]
H&M faux leather jacket (sold out but I like this one here), J. Crew peplum top (similar here & here), Forever 21 denim, Juicy Couture booties & necklace (I also like this one), vintage cross over bag

Two of my favourite pieces in my closet of all time are this faux leather biker jacket that I got fro H&M almost 5 years ago and this vintage purse that I picked up at Value Village. (Also a few years back) I have never felt the need to replace either of these items because they are my essentials. I think everyone needs at least one leather jacket in his/her wardrobe. Leather jackets are my go-to when I need to add an edge to any regular outfit. I own many in various colours, shapes and finishes but I must say that this one is my favourite. And of course, let's not forget about the over-sized cross over bag. The perfect bag for anyone who still needs to carry their school books around or because they are like me, and just have tons of unnecessary stuff in their bags. What are your wardrobe essentials?