Fashion Time   +  today's special

SOME STUFF THAT I'LL BE REVIEWING & SOME UPDATE
Mood [Busy]
Currently Playing [Lauryn Hill- Killing Me Softly]

Hi everyone!
It's been an extremely busy week for me, but rather than being the usual busy with work, I've been busy with blog related stuff. For those who follow my twitter will know that my blog will be undergoing some changes in the next month or so. I'm trying to re-launched my blog and to re-brand it. With the help of my graphic designer boyfriend, we are working together to create a new banner, new logo and new media kit for my blog. Plus, we are still working on our little project together and I have yet another project on the side that I really want to launch in the summer. With that being said there are a lot of work to be done. With that being said I want to show you some of the stuff that arrived in the mail this week. I'm really excited to try out some of these goodies and I can't wait to share my thoughts with you guys! What should I review first? :)