Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

A Day in the Life
I think I like it better when my days are spontaneous and random, but I also enjoy having a routine. Mornings usually start out with some work on the computer, then I head off to run errands...I try and dress up each day because I think it's important for your self-esteem. Most days, my outfit consists of a t-shirt, jeans, lots of gold jewelry, and a pair of pumps. Speaking of gold, I've started collecting a lot more gold jewelry lately. I'm into the simple stuff that's perfect for everyday. The necklaces, snake ring, and large hoops below are by Lana...After spending all morning in my apartment, I like to drive around, get some coffee, go to the grocery store, and stop by my favorite flower shop...Then I'll head to a late lunch with my best friend or boyfriend. I love going to Toast Cafe for their morning wraps and veggie burgers...Wearing a vintage dress from Shareen, Prada sandals, Lana gold hoops borrowed from LoveGold, and Spitfire sunglasses.I had an awesome time shooting these photos in collaboration with LoveGold! Hope you enjoyed this post.x