Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

Mixing Prints by the Beach
Hope everyone is having a great weekend! I spent last Sunday by the beach, paddle boarding, riding a beach cruiser, and just relaxing and enjoying the beautiful California weather. Since I was going to be by the beach all day, I wore this printed top that also doubles as a cover-up and styled my look around it. At first, I was going to pair it with the usual denim cut-offs or white shorts, but wanted to have fun so I paired it with another printed bottom!There are many ways to mix prints but one of the easiest way is when you find prints in a similar color family. Here pink is the common color in my top and bottom. Armswag by: Anarchy Street, Ettika, SwatchI didn't want to be too matchy matchy and wear red sandals (although that might've been cute!) so I wore these black snake print sandals from Rachel Zoe. 

Roberta Roller Rabbit Printed Top
Nanette Lepore Printed Shorts (more here and here)
One Teaspoon Polka Dot Bikini
Rachel Zoe Snake Print Gladys Sandal