Fashion Time   +  outfits

NO FEAR IN LOVE
Mood [Joy]
Currently Playing [None]
Max C dress with rose waist from ASOS (On sale here!), Ela M.I.L.C.K clutch (buy here), Forever 21 colour-block heels, Tiffany & Co ring, Swatch watch, Nail Polish colour by Essence (Ballerina's Charm, buy here)

I just got back from a wedding ceremony and now I have 4 minutes before I have to leave the house for the wedding reception. I'm going to leave you with this verse: "There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love" - 1 John 4:18. Please do excuse my roots, I'm in the process of growing out the colour :) I'm thinking about keeping my natural hair colour with the ombre at the bottom from now on.



PS, don't forget to enter my Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette giveaway, follow the link on the side bar!