Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

Ombre Jeans
Hope everyone's week is going great! I'm all for a great all white outfit and another favorite of mine is a black and white outfit. I guess, this outfit would be in between the two due to the grey ombre jeans. These are actually my first pair of Vince jeans and I love the subtle ombre wash and fit. I styled the jeans with a crochet top that I've worn multiple times on the blog. The first time I wore it, which was almost exactly 2 years ago, I styled it with a pair of colored skinnies, then a mini skirt, then a maxi skirt... Don't you love it when you can rewear a piece in so many different ways? When I shop, I try to think of multiple ways to style the piece before I purchase regardless of the price and of course, this outfit was no exception!

H&M Crochet Top (similar here and here)
Vince Skinny Ombre Jeans
Rachel Roy Parker Sandals
Vita Fede Titan Bracelet (in mini stone)
Celine Trapeze Bag

Photos by Dani Song