Fashion Time   +  sponsors

FELINE
Mood [Okay]
Currently Playing [Justin Timberlake - Like I Love You]
Maxi Dress In Cat Print With Split c/o Choies (buy here)

Has anyone else noticed the kitty cat trend that has been with us since last winter? Remember my cat hats here and here? I've seen anything from kitty flats, to kitty hats to kitty bags to kitty shirts and I don't think this trend is leaving us anytime soon for spring. I've always been a huge lover of cats ever since I started dating my boyfriend and now it seems like the entire world is obsessed with these feline friends. This dress from Choies is honestly sassy. I'm usually not a huge fan of sphynx because they usually give me goosebumps, however, when it's on a dress like this one with a high split that shows off just the right amount of legs, I cannot pass it up. I feel like I'm having an Angelina Jolie right leg moment.

Choies.com is a global website destination for fashion-forward offers clothing, jewelries, accessories and shoes for high-street addicts. Good news is that if you sign up with the website now, they will give you $15 in shopping points towards your purchase. Here are some of my other favourites: