Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

The Not So Basic Basic.
Ever since I've been back in LA, I've been working a lot. I mean, a whole lot. Comfort and easy dressing is key lately and because I'm so limited in time in the morning, I'm not as creative with my outfit choices. I mean, when do we ever have enough time to dress ourselves in our busy lives? But seriously, I literally have about 10-15 minutes to dress if any and this jacket came to my rescue. It's one of the best addition that happened to my wardrobe recently. Yes, it's a little out there but it's such a great statement jacket that makes any ordinary outfit pop! I mean, I'm just in a white tee and denim shorts but I feel so fancy and dressed up!I wore my trusty Chanel espadrilles that are so worn out now. The red and blue color combo is my absolute fav! Bracelets from Vita Fede, Celine, and Cartier. Symbol rings from Art Youth Society and name rings from Thea Jewelry.I love the slightly loose fit of these J Brand shorts. Perfect for that effortless look!The details in this jacket is incredible. I can't wait to dress it in so many different ways!

BCBG Novak Leather Jacket
Cheyann Benedict White Tee
J Brand Slouchy Boyfriend Shorts (also here)
Chanel Espadrilles (as seen here exactly a year ago!)
Celine Trapeze Bag