Fashion Time   +  rabat

Blue City - Rues de la Kasbah des Oudaias
I'm being a little all over the place with the order of my blog posts lately. These photos of me were taken last month, so I apologize in advance if I'm confusing you. I actually kind of like posting images in different orders though since it makes me remember Morocco like it happened yesterday. I love reliving this whole experience through my photos!
Blue is my favorite color. I never thought I had a favorite color when someone would ask me, but then I realized that almost everything that I ever buy is blue. From clothes to bags, to my sofas (including my client's) wallpaper, etc... I am in love with the color blue and must have been my whole life. 
I really felt like I was in my own world when I came across this town with painted blue walls in Kashbah des Oudaias in Rabat, Morocco. This place is just breathtakingly beautiful and everywhere I turn was completely picture perfect. Thanks to a kind Moroccan lady, I got to go inside one of the dwellings and went up to the roof to see the view of the city and of course, take some blog photos.My favorite part of this maxi dress is the open back and the slit.  It really does take a special maxi for me to fall in love and this dress was perfect in so many ways.

Reformation DressRachel Zoe SandalsJennifer Zeuner Hamsa NecklaceJennifer Zeuner Horizontal Bar NecklaceVita Fede Titan Bracelets

Photos by Dani Song