Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

Shady
I've pretty much been wearing sunglasses since I was a little girl. I remember my first pair- they were periwinkle heart-shaped shades by Gap kids. Through the years, I've collected so many sunglasses from quirky vintage frames to classic aviator lens. I just love how they can change the feel of a look instantly, kind of like lipstick. That's why I was so happy when Carrera sent over a pair of summer shades to play with...Wearing Zara tee, J. Crew pencil skirt, Carrera 6000 sunglasses, and Gucci sandals. Wearing an American Apparel leotard, vintage 501s, and sterling silver jewelry. To make things even more exciting, I'll be giving away a pair of Carrera sunglasses to one lucky reader. To enter, just leave a comment with your name and email address and a winner will be chosen at random. Giveaway ends next Tuesday. Good luck guys! xUPDATE: Giveaway has closed.