Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

FRIDAY FEATURE: XUANNEH
Mood: [Full]
Currently Playing: [None]

Sorry that there's been such a huge delay in my #FridayFeature recently! It has mainly a happens because of two reasons: 1) a lack of entries and 2) buoys scheduling on my part. So without further ado I want to introduce to you, this week's feature blog that is based down under :) I hope you'll enjoy reading Steffi's blog as much as I do!

Name: Steffi
Blog: XUANNEH
Location: Australia


Hey I'm Steffi and I'm passionate about photography (checkout my photography tag!), fitness, traveling, reading, DIY (crocheting SAY WHAATT) and not to forget, FOOD!! I am a very forgetful person so I have a blog where I jot down my mindless musings and latest happenings so I can look back one day to reminisce. Plus, I am currently studying overseas in Australia so my family reads my blog to check up on me as well. Feel free to drop by my blog! :)

Fill out the form below to be featured next week!

PS, don't forget to enter my Urban Decay Naked Palette giveaway, follow the link on the side bar!