Fashion Time   +  outfit

Songofstyle on Instagram
Outlined Nails.Tried Chobani for the first time. Didn't like it as much as froyo but it was still delish!Airport selfie! Wearing Anine Bing Leather Jacket and Boots, Rich & Skinny JeansMy favorite eatery, Lemonade. Wearing Sachin  + Babi Jacket, Helmut Lang Leather Shorts, Giuseppe Zanotti Lace Up Heels.Fresh strawberries and grapes. YUMLove my new beaded dress (similer here) and beaded top (also here) from Parker NY.I painted my nails grey since grey/silver is the color of the ribbon for Brain Cancer. My boyfriend's mom is battling brain cancer so I wanted to support her.Airport Steez. Wearing Dimepiece LA Top, Joe's Jeans Skinny Jeans, Pamela Love x Nine West BootsFavorite thing to do in Kentucky is eating fruits by the poolLove this bikini set from Zimmermann + Marc Jacob's #MJDaisyChainHanging with foster dog Tiara before she got relocated to this shelter called Happy Dog Shelter in Blakeslee, PA. Overalls from Topshop and necklaces from Jennifer Zeuner.Fishtails and Scallop Bikini. (Marysia Swim Bikini and Jennifer Zeuner Necklace)Hanging with a bunch of foster dogs. Including Charcoal!After I landed in LA, my first stop was Lemonade. Wearing Anine Bing Leather Jacket, Insight Bandana Shirt, AG Adriano Goldschmied Jeans, Pamela Love x Nine West BootsHello sexy heels from Jimmy Choo. These tassels did end up on the floor.
Hope you guys can follow me on instagram @songofstyle for more pics! Happy Weekend! xoxo