Fashion Time   +  outfit

Kentucky Getaway
Summer is about effortless style and making memories so I'm excited to partner with Everything But Water to show you my summer getaway style. 
I took these photos in Kentucky and while it wasn't exactly a summer getaway, spending time with my family on a boat with beautiful weather was definitely something I needed. 
Everything But Water makes it so easy to plan for a summer getaway since they carry everything from swimsuits to cover-ups, to resort wear, to accessories and more.  With so many brands and styles to choose from, I had a hard time narrowing down! 
P.S. Everything But Water is having two trunk shows in Southern California this Saturday the 29th. An L* Space + Cleobella event at South Coast Plaza and a Vitamin A event at Brea Mall. Make sure to stop by to style your own summer getaway! xoI chose a whimsical floral print bikini set from Zimmermann. I love the mismatch color on this bikini set and the little cut-out details. I normally prefer edgy sandals over flip-flops despite their comfort level, but I couldn't resist this adorable pair from Melissa. The flowers on the side are just icing on the cake.As a cover-up, I chose this bright yellow tunic from Vix Swimwear. It's something that I can wear during the day by the pool and to cocktail hours.

Vix Swimwear Cover-UpZimmermann BikiniMelissa Sandals