Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

Summer Sunnies
With the temperatures rising, it's easier to dress in casual and laid-back pieces but today I went for a more polished look. Nothing better for an easy polished look like a simple back and white. When I wear black and white, I like to accessorize (well, I pretty much always love over accessorizing) since they stand out much more so I finished my outfit with my Isabel Marant heels and DVF Stella aviator sunglasses in partnership with Who What Wear x DVF.The aviator style has always been a favorite of mine, and I love the metal frame on these Stella sunglasses from DVF. The slightly oversized frame makes these sunglasses classy yet the metal frames give them an edge.I love nautical stripes for summer. The pleats and the form of this skirt is so feminine yet fun at the same time.  Although the aviator style is my personal favorite, I'm also loving the other DVF sunglasses as seen on Who What Wear. What's your favorite pair of sunglasses?

DVF Stella Aviator Sunglasses c/o DVFAnine Bing ShirtRachel Zoe Pleated Striped SkirtIsabel Marant Heels