Fashion Time   +  w♥c

A TROPICAL PARADISE KIND OF PERSON
Mood [Full]
Currently Playing [Zedd - Clarity]
H&M tropical print dress, Vintage backpack, Target sneaker wedges (from Value Village), DIY pearl sunglasses, W♥C "UGLY" cap

Consider this a preview of a soon-to-come DIY summer sunglasses post that will hopefully be up sometime this week. (I can't wait to finally have that post up!) On another note, lately I've been gravitating towards anything with bold colours and bold prints. I guess that's nothing different from my usual norm, however I find myself picking up pieces that can lean towards the ugly and the grotesque. And this dress from the H&M Conscious Collection fits perfectly into this category. Though the material is very elegant, I really want to make it more everyday friendly by mixing it up with a vintage backpack, a cap and my favourite pair of wedge sneakers.



PS, don't forget to enter my Urban Decay Naked Palette giveaway, follow the link on the side bar!