Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

The Doberman
Ok, if the previous week was a denim week for me, this week was probably a mini skirt and a t-shirt kinda week. I think it was all the meetings I had for work and the hot weather, but I felt like dressing in skirts and high heels.
I like dressing down mini skirts. I like the juxtaposition of a relaxed and loose tee with a tight skirt so I paired this mini skirt with a shirt from Lovers + Friends.Loving this skirt I scored from H&M. The studs, the jagged origami-esque shapes, all combined in a mini skirt! To continue with the slight rocker-chic vibe, I added my new bracelet from Anarchy Street (love this one as well) and my Vita Fede bracelets. A few seasons ago, I fell in love with Givenchy's Rottweiler tees but too many brands replicated them. I actually like the Lovers + Friends take on the 'angry' or 'barking' dog tee but in the form of a doberman and a tank. So fun to wear! 

Lovers + Friends for Revolve Doberman TankH&M Studded Origami SkirtGiuseppe Zanotti Lace Up Scallop HeelsVita Fede BraceletsAnarchy Street Screw Head Leather Bracelet