Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

The Perfect White Tee and Skinnies
A simple outfit like this makes my life so much easier when I'm cramped on time and feel too lazy to think of creative dressing solutions. Over the years, I realized that not all white tees are created equal and same goes for my jeans. I mean, I still love my basic $5 Hanes tees that come in a pack of threes but for a day out and about, I love a great quality tee that makes effortless dressing, effortless but still chic.
Here are my tips on how to pick the perfect white tee: 1) For a slouchy look (my fav) go with a softer material and for structure and shape, go with something thicker. Also I always put my hand under the shirt to see how transparent it is.2) Neckline. V-necks are great for dainty necklaces and crew necks are great for statement necklaces.3) Size Up. Unless the tees are oversized are suppose to be snug, I always like to size up (size M) so I can tuck my tee in my jeans. This way I don't get surprised when I accidentally dry them in the dryer for too long and they shrink a little.4) Sleeve length. There is a perfect sleeve length for everyone! If you feel like your sleeves are too long, roll 'em up! I love simple. But I love simple with an edge so I threw on these spiked out leopard pumps. I love the double zippers on these jeans.Wearing a Gina Tricot Metal Buckle Belt, Anarchy Street Leather Wrap Bracelet, Coordinates Collection Bracelet, and Vita Fede Bracelets.

ATM V-Neck T-shirtJennifer Zeuner Hamsa NecklaceAnine Bing Double Zipper Skinny Jeans (also here)Schutz Spiked Leopard Pumps
Givenchy Antigona Bag