Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

Beverly Wilshire
As I get older, I tend to stay away from floral patterns especially since a lot of them tend to be too cutesy for me. However, this one caught my eye because of the structured flared shape and bold colors. I picked this skirt up about a year ago and probably would've styled it with a contrasting floral top back then. The Aimee of 2013, kept the rest of the outfit simple and clean with just a plain white tee and my favorite white heels from Gucci.While looking around, I found several other floral skirts that don't necessarily give out the usual super girly vibe but more on the edgy side. I'm really liking the modern day floral prints a la Dries Van Noten  S/S 2013. A little edgy and a little grunge...
How do you wear your florals? Any fun tips on how I should style this skirt differently? For summer, I love a great pair of mirrored sunglasses. Westward Leaning makes the best mirrored sunglasses that fits my face and I just realized that about a year ago I took a photo in a pink version near this location! See here!

J Brand White TeeCameo Floral Skirt (similar)Gucci Ankle Strap Cage HeelsBotkier Honore ClutchWestward Leaning Mirrored Sunglasses