Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

Nordstrom Beauty Spot
nords75I've always been a huge fan of makeup, but I've never been really good at applying it. Most days, I just wear mascara, concealer and lip balm. However, ever since teaming up with Nordstrom as their beauty influencer for their Nordstrom Beauty Spot campaign, I've felt inspired to experiment with my own makeup routine in new ways.A couple months back, Nordstrom invited me to their store to pick out my favorite beauty products and then came over to my place to shoot three fall runway-inspired beauty looks which you can currently check out on Nordstrom.com. The site also has fun exclusive content such as a Q&A, beauty secrets, and a 'What's in Your Bag' feature. 
I'll be sharing some of my all-time favorite beauty looks (mostly from the 90s because I am in love with Linda Evangelista and Christy Turlington) and my go-to beauty products throughout the month as part of my collaboration with Nordstrom, so stay tuned!