Fashion Time   +  outfits

CHICAGO
Mood [Okay]
Currently Playing [Big Mountain - Baby I Love Your Way]
Romwe jersey t-shirt (buy here), Zara skirt (very old), Forever 21 black heels, from eBay knuckle skull clutch and rings, American Apparel socks

Saying that I've been obsessed lately with anything that resembles a jersey is an understatement. I can't stop purchasing anything and everything that has some kind of number on it. Something about these jersey shirts feels nostalgic; they remind me of my junior high school years when those NBA jerseys were the biggest fads. Remember when everyone had at least one Allen Iverson jersey or am I secretly revealing my age here? I simply love pairing a sports jersey shirt with a pair of black heels. There's an allure about mixing a sports attire with something classic that makes the entire outfit look so mismatched to a point that it works. Oxymoron much?