Fashion Time   +  Tutorial

[FASHION MAGAZINE] - BEAUTY PANEL #25: FALL TRANSITION
Mood [Happy]
Currently Playing [None]

With September rolling in this (long) weekend, it might be time to finally admit that summer is coming to an end. It’s time to say goodbye to our favourite warm weather-inspired beauty trends and embrace what fall has to offer. To help with the transition, Fashion Magazine has asked the Beauty Panel to share which summer styles they’re keeping into fall and how they’re making it work.
There is one thing that I will not miss about summer and that is post-summer hair damage! My hair tends to get dull, frizzy, dry and brittle after spending too much time in the sun, chlorine, salt water and air conditioning. So for the Fall season, I always try to let my hair recover in order to get it back to its original condition. Two problems that my hair faces when September rolls along are dryness and frizz. It's close to impossible for hair to repair itself, so replacing the lost moisture and to fix the frizz problem are my priorities for the next month.
I highly recommend this new Pantene Pro-V Smooth Lisse Serum with Argan Oil from Morocco. This product not only provide instant silky softness but it also provides intense moisture. I especially like to use 2 pumps of the product onto my wet hair at night just before I head to bed. I concentrate on the drier parts of my hair, usually towards the ends, and rub the product into my hair. I allow the product to work overnight for maximum result. The next morning, I am guarantee to have hair that has a brilliant shine. Without a doubt, I'll be using this product constantly during the next few months.
Product Used:
Pantene Pro-V Smooth Lisse Serum with Argan Oil from Morocco