Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

Rose Gold Atlas
White tee, white flares, and rose gold jewelry. Even though I love color and over accessorizing, I still find beauty in simplicity. Just because flares are a 70's staple, it doesn't mean you have to wear it like you're from the 70's. I took a modern spin on them by styling it with a simple tee and rose gold jewelry from the Tiffany & Co. Atlas collection. One of my favorite piece of jewelry that I own from Tiffany & Co. is a silver bangle from the Atlas collection (seen here and here) so of course, I'm head over heels for the rose gold version. You know me, I love goooooold (in Goldmember from Austin Power's voice lol.)If you've been following me on instagram, you know that I've been wearing the rose gold Atlas collection everyday ever since I first got it. What I love most about the collection is that each piece is so simple and timeless. Best of all, it looks great with simple outfits like this as well as other outfits I've been wearing. Also, as I slowly prepare for NYFW, I'm excited and honored to announce that I'll be hosting an event with Tiffany & Co. in New York as well as other cities. Will share more info later!  When it comes to flares, wear your highest heels or wedges so the bottom of your flares don't drag on the floor. If not, they should be altered. I need to get mine trimmed an inch or so, so that I can wear them with my usual heels.

Tiffany & Co. Atlas Bar PendantTiffany & Co. Atlas Hoop EarringsTiffany & Co. Atlas Hinged BangleTiffany & Co. Atlas Bar BraceletATM V-Neck TeeJ Brand Flare Jeans (also here)