Fashion Time   +  outfit

Song of Style on Instagram
I love laying on the hammock. It's so peaceful and makes me feel like I'm on vacation.#48HourDeckProject. Wesley Mason decided he wanted to build a deck in our backyard so it took him two Saturdays to complete the project which is basically 48 hours. I tried to help him shovel but instead,  I had him take a photo of me!I brought these gorgeous pillow covers from Morocco and what better area to display them than the deck? This is the day when the deck was finished! I can't believe he built it in just two Saturdays! I got the cushions made from my upholsterer and I really love how everything turned out. The deck is my new favorite spot and of course I made s'mores every night! Kimono blouse from Zara and skirt from Anine Bing.I got these awesome J Brand leather pants before I left for Kentucky a few weeks ago and I was just so eager to wear it but the weather wasn't cooperating. When the weather finally cooled down a little bit (75 degrees so still warm but not as hot), I jumped on the chance to wear my new leather pants! I really love the quilted details.Anine Bing Leather Jacket, J Brand Quilted Leather Pants, and Giuseppe Zanotti Scallop HeelsBehind the scene of my Lifestyle Mirror shoot. Jacket is faux fur from Armani and the romper is from Reformation!Meow. Cat ear sunglasses from Revé Eyewear. The ears are magnetic so they can be on or off.I am happily made and conceived in L.A.!Hope you guys follow me on instagram (@songofstyle) for more photos! xoxo