Fashion Time   +  outfits

A-LINE
Mood [Okay]
Currently Playing [None]
Romwe stud hat (Purchase here), Boohoo cropped "CHILL" top, Forever 21 blazer, Zara leather shorts, UDOBUY a-line sandals (Purchase here), Thomas Sabo necklace, eBay rose gold watch

Took these photos with my iPhone5 just before a massive rainstorm last week. I didn't have the time to grab the DSLR. It literally started to pour the moment JL and I got back into the car after this shoot. Thus, explains the poor quality and wacky lighting of these photos. The fact that I have to wear a blazer during the last week of July really speaks to the unfamiliar cold summer temperature that we've been receiving. It almost felt like summer lightly graced us and then left again for the year as quickly as it came. I am praying, on both knees, that August will bring a bit more sunshine before I have to part with my sandals and shorts.



PS, don't forget to enter my Urban Decay Naked Palette giveaway, follow the link on the side bar!