Fashion Time   +  phillip lim

3.1 PHILLIP LIM FOR TARGET SALE IN TORONTO
Mood [Okay]
Currently Playing [None]

The boyfriend and I waited in line for 4.5 hours in order to have a very successful trip to Target this morning! We were able to get most of what I had wanted from the collection even though we were practically running on caffeine for the entire night. I will do a collective haul very soon but right now I just want to list some of the items that I have decided not to keep for sale here. I did not have the intention to resell, I just don't want these items in the end. And also my friend Rica from The Office Chic didn't want some of the extra items that I got for her.

Please note that I'm currently only selling to buyers from the Greater Toronto Area because I want to avoid shipping cost and confusion. If you are interested in any of these items please send me an email here: day--dreaming@hotmail.com for price and meet-up locations. If these items are not sold here, then I'll put them on eBay later. Serious buyers ONLY! If you have a problem with the resell of these items, may I suggest that you kindly leave now. (Ps: please excuse the terrible quality of the photos, I was in a rush to SLEEP when I took these)

3.1 Phillip Lim for Target® Tote with Gusset - Taupe

3.1 Phillip Lim for Target® Large Carryall Tote - Black

3.1 Phillip Lim for Target® Leopard Scarf

PLEASE EMAIL ME FOR ALL PRICES: day--dreaming@hotmail.com