Fashion Time   +  the beatles

In Which George Harrison Illustrates My Life Troubles
During the past two weeks that I have been absent from my blog, all the retro goodness I love was never far from my mind. I've been dealing with lots of personal dramas and delights, experiencing a full range of emotions I cannot properly articulate. To illustrate my saga, I turn to my treasure trove (i.e. folder on my desktop) I have collected over the years of expressions George Harrison made. My love for George is well-documented on this site, but I've barely touched upon my obsession with his animated looks. Sure, he was the Quiet One, but the expressions on his face always spoke volumes. This is my ordeal in unnecessary length, but if you enjoy George Harrison and silliness, just scroll through for pictures! (That's what I would do!)

At the start of my saga, I was bumming around my apartment, doing all sorts of things while halfheartedly contemplating my future: I was bettering my mind. Books. 'Cause literacy, you know?
I was chilling with my homies ... and my gnomies.Is it me, or are all of the garden gnomes sculpted in very 'draw me like one of your French girls' positions?
But mostly I was just laying around in bed. Typical. 
Then, it all got crazy! After deciding to move to New York City in a month's time, I started to try to get plans in order and think about what I could do when I was there. Thinking serious thoughts.
It was during this time that I LOST my Dolly Rocker Girl domain (this here site!) and had to go through lots to get it back in my possession. *Argh*
This quest led me to realize my email account was hacked and I had to regain access to that, during which I found out my actual computer had been hacked into as well, forcing me to surrender my laptop to the computer tech wizards (and causing me to experience a wide range of negative emotions). LOOK AT ALL OF THESE HAND GESTURES
Following that, I prepared for my third big move of the summer to a new apartment (not to New York quite yet) and did not have internet for several days because of an annoying misunderstanding with the internet company. "Hmmm.... Well that doesn't seem quite right," I said to myself while perfecting my Internet meme-inspired 'derp' face.
This was alright because I've been attempting to get everything in order for my move to NYC in exactly one week, so I haven't had time to blog ... but still, I was not amused. Do not mess with me. 
On top of that, I had a particularly traumatic hair emergency. ('Sup.)
I thrive in pressure in academic and professional senses, but I don't do well with stress in my personal life. Probably because most of my personal stresses are all just SO dumb and rather unimportant. It seems, at the moment at least, that the storm of stress is calming down for me -- at least, until I move next Wednesday. Oh goody, this is moustache-twirling good news!Glorious news!CUE THE DOLPHINS!
And that, in unnecessary length, is why I haven't blogged in a while.