Fashion Time   +  toronto

L'OREAL WAREHOUSE SALE FALL 2013 & HAUL
Mood [Happy]
Currently Playing [None]
So happy to have the chance to go to the L'Oreal Warehouse sale again this season! I'm always so excited to see what new stuff they have and to get some of my favourite drugstore makeup at discounted prices! This time I bought a little more than my previous visit this past spring. You can view my previous posts here & here.

I find that this time I was able to find things that are newer. For example, Maybelline's Baby Lips were there and even the limited edition ones were available for sale. They were around $3.75 for one, which was not crazily cheaper but at least they had the limited edition ones. I'm regretting not picking them up. I'm also really happy to see the Maybelline lip stains!!! I absolutely love these and I'm very tempted to go back to get more~ Let me sum up what I had purchased this past weekend:

Biotherm Skin Ergetic Serum Gift Set - $23.75 (I cannot wait to add this into my skin care routine!)
Lancome Photogenic Lumessence Foundation - $17.75 (I finished my recent Lancome foundation and decided to give this one a try)
Maybelline Lip Stain Gloss - $3.75 each
Maybelline Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup - $3.75 (I have heard great things about this and I finally found my shade this time)

Here's more info about the sale:
What: L'Oreal Warehouse Sale (Fall 2013)
Brands: Lancome, Biotherm, Giorgio Armani, Ralph Lauren, Cacharel, Vichy, La Roche-Posay, L'Oreal Professional, Redken, Matrix, L'Oreal Paris, Garnier, Maybelline
Date: Sept 21 - Oct 13, 2013
Time: Sat - 9am to 5pm, Sun - 10am to 5pm, Wed to Friday - 12pm to 8pm
Location: 342 Wildcat Rd, Toronto (Near York University)
Tickets: Unfortunately, it's a ticket only event. 1 ticket is valid for 2 people for 2 visits.

Thank you Merry once again for providing me with the tickets!