Fashion Time   +  Tutorial

MY BACK TO SCHOOL ESSENTIALS
Mood [Sleepy]
Currently Playing [None]
It's that time of the year again where kids are dreading the end of their summer holiday. It's hard to believe that school starts in just 2 days! Though I'm no longer in school (I graduated a year ago), I figure I can still write a post about going back to school. Here I'm going to be sharing with you some of my essential items for me during my high school/university life. Though most are beauty related, I have also throw in some items that I simply cannot live without. So let's get started, here are my back to school essentials for 2013!
1. Batiste Dry Shampoo! (Purchased at Here)
Let's face it, as a student you cannot afford to waste any time in the morning to get ready for school. If you are like me and need an hour to get ready every morning because you have to shower, then I would suggest getting some dry shampoo to cut back on the time. My favourite dry shampoo is these 2 by Batiste. They banish oily roots, giving dull, lifeless hair the makeover it needs without any water. XXL Volume: For the ultimate volume boost - revitalizing benefits of Batiste Dry Shampoo with maximum volumizing power. Wild: A feisty Oriental fragrance with loads of personality.
2. A Pair of Non-Prescription Glasses
These are for those days when you're super exhausted and tired to a point where you don't even have time for concealer in the morning. During my school days, I use to always wear a pair of glasses like these ones just to cover up my panda eyes. It's a great and quick way to distract everyone from your tired eyes.

3. Wet Ones Anti-Bacterial Wipes
Sometimes at school, you don't get the luxury of washing your hands. I personally really hate using hand sanitizers to clean my hands because it just never feels "clean", so I prefer to carry these Wet Ones everywhere I go. These are easy to store and comes individually wrapped so you don't have to worry about them drying up.

4. Oil Blotting Paper
These are a must for me! It's not easy to touch up your makeup with powder in the classroom, but I find that it's very easy to use these blotting papers to get rid of any excess oil. Very easy to use and much needed during those humid school days.

5. Oral B Floss Picks
After lunch time, I always head to the washroom to freshen up my face. And this is the time when I check if I have anything stuck between my teeth. The most unattractive thing is to speak in group of your peer group with a huge piece of lettuce in between your teeth. You have no idea how many times this little pick has saved my day!

6. Feminine Items/Products
I don't think I really need to go into great detail to explain how important this is for the ladies. Always keep one on you regardless because you just never know...

7. CoverGirl Lipslicks Smoochies Lip Balm
This product is a great fusion between a lip balm and a lip stick. It gives your lips a tint of colour without being too dramatic. I personally never liked to go to school with a full face of makeup, especially for the lips. Therefore, this little baby will be great for everyday use. The packaging is even small enough that it can easily fit into your pockets.
8. Muji Gel Ink Pens
I love using colour pens for writing my notes and these pens are my FAVOURITE pens in the entire world! They are not replaceable and cannot be compared! Muji products came into being in the early 1980's as a result of a new mood, calling for a return to simplicity in daily life. These pens may be more difficult to get your hands on because Toronto doesn't have a Muji store. I always have to go to Hong Kong to pick them up. They are so smooth to use and the colours are so vivid. I personally love the 0.5 ones because it makes my writing look super neat! If you get a chance to visit a Muji store, these pens come HIGHLY recommended!

9. Agenda! Agenda! Agenda!
Last but definitely not the least, an agenda for school is a MUST! I cannot begin to explain how much I depend on my agenda during my high school years, even today! It's a good idea to use a weekly calendar to keep track of all your due dates for assignments and projects. Don't count on your memory, it's always better to write things down. Also, I tend to decorate my agenda all the time with stickers and colorful things, it's a really good way to make you a little more happy when you look at your schedule :) Especially, if your schedule is packed with homework and tests!

I hope this has helped many of you with your back to school shopping! I want to take this chance to wish you all who are going back to school a happy start to a happy year! Remember, your dreams are always much closer than what you'll imagine! Reach for them!