Fashion Time   +  phillip lim

PHILLIP LIM FOR TARGET LOOKBOOK 2: WIDE CROP
Mood [Exhausted]
Currently Playing [None]
Phillip Lim for Target Mini Satchel with Gusset, Zara pants, Pure by Alfred Sung top, BCBGeneration leopard print shoes

I've always been obsessed with anything that's harem or Aladdin-ish so when I came across this pair of dress pants on sale at Zara that are slightly dropped crotch, I have to make it mine. It's one of those pants that's just odd enough (or actually wide enough( that no one will notice that they are really pants and will simply assume that I'm wearing a long skirt. In my case, it's just perfect because all I have to do is throw on a black blazer and I look ready for work. Another Phillip Lim for Target satchel that I'm obsessed with. I just love that yellow color of the purse paired with anything that's leopard related.