Fashion Time   +  phillip lim

FIRST DAY OF AUTUMN
Mood [Cold]
Currently Playing [None]
Joe Fresh false leather moto jacket & geometric necklace, Phillip Lim for Target mini satchel, American Eagle Outfitters skinny denims, Target flats

This baby blue leather jacket couldn't come at a more better time than the official first day of Autumn. Not only had the temperature dropped drastically this past weekend, but it had also been very gloomy and overall, just plain out depressing. Thus, the colour of the jacket was just the perfect pick-me-up that I needed. (Not to mention the very, very uplifting less than $12 price tag that was on the jacket in the clearance section). Another great found at my local Joe Fresh also included this House of Harlow look-a-like geometric necklace. I had been eyeing the real one for a long time but never had the chance to purchase it yet. Though it was not the gold/black version that I had wanted initially, but it would suffice for now until I find time to go buy the real deal. Hope you had stayed warm this weekend.