Fashion Time   +  yves rocher

QUENCH YOUR SKIN'S THIRST: YVES ROCHER HYDRA VEGETAL COLLECTION REVIEW
Mood [Lighthearted]
Currently Playing [Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball]
Do you dream of perfectly balanced and hydrated skin? At the heart of the maple tree, renowned for its ability to withstand extreme cold, that Yves Rocher Botanical Beauty Research discovered a rich an concentrated nutritive botanical: maple sap. Yves Rocher Botanical Beauty Research chose botanical Maple and Blue Agave saps for their amazing moisture-capturing power. Combined with patented botanical Betaine, they create a genuine water reservoir within skin. Hydra Végétal skin care to respond perfectly to the special needs of dehydrated skin. Especially as the weather gets colder (and drier), it's very important that the skin stays hydrated! This collection is perfect to keep skin hydrated during the winter months. I'm going to quickly go through all the products starting with my favorite to my least favourite.

Moisture Boost Concentrate
Revitalizes skin from deep within. Stimulate your skin's hydration from the very first application and deeply revitalize your skin! Proven effectiveness: skins hydration immediately increasees by 104%. Result: skin is comfortable and your complexion is radiant. The Plus: an ultra-fresh texture. Tested under dermatological supervision.
This is my faovurite out of all the products. It's probably because it's a concentrated moisturizer so my skin has been really loving this! It absorbs really quickly to the skin and my face feels very moisturized afterwards. The only downside to this item is that it does run out really quickly! So this small little bottle only lasted me for about a month's time. However, I still highly recommend this product!

Fresh Gel Undereye Bags
Fades undereye bags, illuminates the eyes. The secret to brighter eyes! This Fresh Gel Undereye Bags lightens the eyes with this cool texture. It refreshes the eye contour and skin is moisturized. Result: the skin is protected and illuminated. The Plus: its energizing effect on the skin. No paraben, no mineral oil and no silicone.
This has been my go to eye cream/gel for the past month. It's very moisturizing and leaves my under-eyes very nourished. A little bit of the product can go a long way! I find that it smooths out some fine lines, especially those that are created from a lack of sleep. It has a very unique texture and it's very easy to apply.

Hydrating Day Cream SPF25 - Normal to Combination Skin
Skin that is lastingly moisturized and protected. Your skin will be moisturized for 24 h and protected from the sun! The Hydrating Day Cream SPF 25 - Normal to Combination Skin is enriched of Moisture Capturing Botanical Saps that have the ability to penetrate all layers of the skin. Result: it leaves the skin visibly plumped, fresh, well protected and radiantly beautiful. The Plus: - A comfortable texture for a yearly use, - Helps prevent sunburn. No paraben, no mineral oil, no coloring.
While I do enjoy the fact that this moisturizer has SPF in it but I do find the texture to be a bit too thick for me. Yes, it's moisturizing, however, I find that it doesn't really smooth out my skin as well as a gel moisturizer. Plus, it doesn't set very nicely and thus, doesn't look great under foundation. To me, this cream works better as a night cream instead of a day time moisturizer. I prefer something a little bit lighter in texture, yet extremely moisturizing at the same time as a day cream.

Hydrating Micellar Water Face & Eyes
Eliminates impurities and makeup as it tones the skin. A light and fresh water specially developped for normal to combination skins that eliminates impurities and makeup in a simple step without drying skin. Result: face and eyes are free from makeup and skin is luminous and moisturized. The Plus: two benefits in a single product. Tested under dermatological and opthalmological supervision. No paraben, no mineral oil, no coloring, no silicon.

This is my least favourite product from the entire collection. I don't find that it's comparable to the Bioderma Sensibio H2O because it simply does not remove all the impurities from my eyes. I think it's great as a toner but not so much as a makeup remover. Thus, it really only lives up to one of its claims.

How do you quench your skin's thirst for the winter months? Feel free to recommend some products to me in the comments section below!