Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

Smoke and Shimmer
I am always into a good sexy, smudgy smoky eye. I've had this photo of Karlie Kloss with the perfect glittery smoky eye sitting on my desktop for the longest time and I finally decided to give it a try. I prefer my makeup to look a bit "lived-in", so I mostly used my finger and Q-tips to rub the eyeshadow across my upper lid. First, I started with Chanel Illusion D'Ombre in 'Illusoire', then I layered on a Mac pigment in 'Dark Soul'. It can get really messy, so I used a little at a time and built from there. Then I dipped a Q-tip into the pigment and went under my lower lashline. To make it a bit more dramatic, I took black pencil liner into my top lashes and along my water line. Apply a couple swipes of mascara and a bit of Nars The Multiple in 'Maui' on the cheekbones and lips and you are good to go.Wearing Armani 'Maestro' foundation, Chanel Illusion D'Ombre in 'Illusoire', Mac pigment in 'Dark Soul', Smashbox Limitless Eyeliner, Estée Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Mascara in 'Extreme Black', Nars The Multiple in Maui, and Estée Lauder Pure Color lipgloss in 'Nude Rose'. 
Check out more of my beauty favorites here!x