Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

Chromatophobia
urth5My father has always taught me that experiences and mistakes are life's greatest teachers. I don't share much about my life on here because honestly, I feel like we rather look at photos for a quick burst of inspiration than read a rambling paragraph. Lately however, I've been receiving comments from readers regarding the evolution of my style and I wanted to discuss that a bit...urth8These past few months, I've really been focusing on becoming the woman I want to be- spending time with myself, surrounding myself with people of substance, and most importantly, challenging myself. I believe style is a reflection of how you feel and what you're going through at the time. My style is evolving as I mature and I don't think that's something I should ever have to apologize for. We are all made to grow and evolve.  That being said, I have always valued simplicity. When I first started my blog, I mainly stuck to a neutral color palette and eventually began experimenting with different ideas, hues, and moods. As much as I enjoyed my vintage 50s dresses and tutu days, I think my style now is much more suitable for where I am in my life. I can honestly say that I haven't felt this much freedom and joy in a while and I hope you guys continue on this journey with me as I seek self-improvement and share my style along the way (that sounded so corny, but just go with it)...urth7urth2Wearing a Zara sweatshirt, vintage pinstripe skirt from Shareen, Saint Laurent shoes, Elle Tarplin clutch and vintage sterling silver jewelry. xx