Fashion Time   +  phillip lim

EASY COLOUR BLOCK
Mood [Blessed]
Currently Playing [None]
Phillip Lim for Target colour block sweater & leopard skirt, Zara lunch bag purse, Toms shoes, Marc by Marc Jacobs watch

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving to all my fellow Canadian followers! Yes, the Canadian Thanksgiving is in October and not in November. Not only can we indulge in turkey a month earlier than our neighbours down south, but we get the long weekend a month earlier as well. And as for me, I'm lucky enough to get an extra day off work so it's a 4-day holiday. While I don't have anything massive planned for this holiday, I do intend on taking some me-time to simply relax. Every once in a while, I like to just sit back on my couch with a nice cup of tea in my hand and to count my blessings. I find this really helpful to put things into perspective when I am so often bombarded with the hassle and business of life. Have a great Thanksgiving weekend everyone!