Fashion Time   +  toronto

DAY 2 AT WORLD MASTERCARD FASHION WEEK 2013: MELISSA NEPTON
Mood [Cold]
Currently Playing [None]
Forever 21 two-toned jacket, H&M Men oversized scarf, eBay maxi dress, Zara caged sandals, Phillip Lim for Target mini tote

Last night I attend the first fashion show for this season's World MasterCard Fashion Week in Toronto. I remember sometime ago going to my first fashion show and at that time, never would I, in a million years, imagine that I would get to attend any runway shows. Let alone to go again. Melissa Nepton is a Montreal-based designer, who this year was inspired by Japanese culture and style. I loved her collection for Spring 2014, probably because it's so chic. You can find plenty of volume with a lot of loose-fitting tank dresses. What's my favourite part? The ultra-wide legged pants of course! The way she played with texture is also genius. I love the mixing of silk against a pair of loafers by Hush Puppies. Floral and a block colour never looked so good on a maxi dress.



credit: canada.com