Fashion Time   +  TIME

Copy and Paste: Too Cool for School

I took these pics months ago...and wasn't feeling them. I had plans to retake them, but never got around to it.But since I'm due for another post and I haven't taken any other blog pics lately, I decided to share them anyway.
I found this varsity jacket while rummaging through the treasures at a nearby Goodwill and I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it. This look was inspired by one of my favorite style bloggers evah--Chastity Garner of GarnerStyle--who was inspired by Kim Kardashian. So essentially I'm doing a Copy & Paste of a Copy & Paste #loveit. I remembered Chastity's post for two reasons: 1) I thought the outfit was adorbs and 2) I was happy to see that even super fashionable people like Chastity can be inspired by others, just like I do. I have to admit, it makes me feel a lil less weird for even having the idea to start *Right-Click Save*. Now let's go back to school! The Right-Click Saves

*Right-Click Saved* from: http://garnerstyle.blogspot.com The Copy & Paste

Wanna Right-Click Save?
Thrifted varsity jacket
Dalia Collection skirt
Mix No. 6 shoes
I happened to spot this old, abandoned school bus while I was wearing this outfit. Although there was trash nearby (and bugs...ew), I thought it made for a fun backdrop. That is, until the bugs decided to attack me...which explains the awkwardly chopped photos.

I had to get away from there ASAPtually. School was OUT for me that day.

I guess it's a good thing I held off on making this post. With the kiddos going back to school now, it's actually quite apropos. I deserve an A for this, right?