Fashion Time   +  vintage

Copy & Paste: Loving Nini's Style

Hey loves, how's life? I'm trying to get back into the swing of things...I hate neglecting*Right-Click Save*!


One of my favorite fashion bloggers, hands down, is Nini Nguyen at Nini's Style. LOVE.HER. Her sense of style is impeccable. I often wonder if she realizes how awesome she is *girly sigh*

I hate to admit this, but sometimes I'll go through the archives of my favorite blog sites for right-click saves and to see how the blogger's style has evolved through the years. Last week I did just that and came across this photo:

Right-Click Saved from: http://ninistyle.net I decided to use the look on the right as inspiration for one of my outfits over the weekend. This purple silk blazer was easy to slip on when I sat in the cooler indoors and slip off when I was out in this Georgia heat.

This awkward pose is giving me a lil muffin-top action :-/

I've pretty much lived in these distressed Levi shorts I scored from Vantage Point Vintage. I dress them up and down.

'
I picked up this vintage briefcase from Sherane's Vintage Closet and I adore it. I can use it as a HUGE clutch (as you can already tell, I love clutches!) or like a handbag.

Give me a clutch and a pair of short-shorts and I'm one happy camper!

I can't decide whether or not I'm going to tailor this blazer to look more like Nini's, or keep it in this slouchy boyfriend style.

Just thought about it...this post could also count as my White Tee Install as well!

Wanna Right-Click Save? Thrifted silk blazer Forever 21 t-shirt Vintage Levi shorts Yves Saint Laurent shoes Vintage briefcase (used as clutch) Vintage & Honesty bracelets (vintage necklace worn as bracelet), Forever 21 and random rings

Have a great week loves!